Sunday 3 June 2012

Every Day Products That I Can/Can't Live Without: Part Two.

Continuing the theme of every day products, numbers 5 to 8.


5) L'Oreal Paris Infallible 16 Hours Concealer (shade 05: honey).
This is a product that I can actually live without, however it somehow still wangles its way into my every day beauty products. This is a case of comfort - I'm familiar with this product so I buy it, but I wouldn't recommend it to a friend. Its texture is quite sticky and hard to blend into the face, and it often creases when I put it under my eyes and so needs re-blending throughout the day. Its only in my make up bag for as long as it takes me to save up for the Bobbi Brown Concealer Correcter as the reviews on that have been amazing!

6) Topshop Lipstick (shade charmed).
I've been after this colour for a very long time after seeing it in a Kayley's Closet April Favourites video, but its been sold out/discontinued on the Topshop website ever since I saw it, however I did manage to find it in the Guildford branch the other day so I know its still being sold in UK stores if you wanted to get your hands on it. It was £9, but with my student discount ended up being £8.10. Its a mixture of coral and orange, with a slightly pink undertones that I find compliments my skin tone well. I am in love with pink lipsticks but they just *do not* suit my skin tone, so I always have to look for more orange-coloured ones to complete my every day look.

7) Revlon Powder Blush (shade 002: blushing berry).
I love this blusher. I've been getting the same one since I was about 16 and will probably continue to do so for a very long time. This product is very pigmented, and so you only need to apply a small amount at a time, but its still a very lightweight powder and doesn't clog my pores at all. I haven't ventured away from this product as I love it so much, but I'm definitely open to suggestions if there are any better products out there! The brush I use was also only about £2 from Superdrug, and so any suggestions for better blusher brushes are welcome too!

8) L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara (shade extra-black).
Here again is a product that I've been continuously buying since it came out oh-so-long ago. I really can't fault this product in any way - it separates my lashes, lengthens my lashes, gives them a richer black pigment, and doesn't cause clumping at all. However, I don't ever use fake eyelashes (only because I'm disastrous at applying them, not out of choice!) and so I don't know how well this mascara works when teamed with fake lashes, but for everyone like me that hasn't quite mastered fake eyelashes, I find this product to be the next best thing.


...And the finished product! (sorry for the quality, camera pics soon!)


Thanks for reading everyone, and I hope you can get some good information from these reviews!







5 comments:

  1. I'll have to try Revlon's blushes this one looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try another topshop lipstick as I didn't get on very well with the first one I bought but I think I chose the wrong finish so I want to try a different one! This one sounds like a beautiful colour :) Your make-up looks stunning in that photo :D
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sharing I never heard of the or haven't seen it either the L'Oreal Paris Infallible 16 Hours Concealer so I have to order that, ware do you buy the Maybelline BB Cream?? Thats another one everyone asking me and I just ordered mine off line thanks

    ReplyDelete